The future of marriage in Australia depends on your vote. But you can only have your say if you're enrolled to vote with the Australian Electoral Commission by August 24th.
Voting forms will be posted on September 12th to it's important your address details are up-to-date on the electoral role.
Once you have received the form, you have a few weeks to post your vote. Make sure you don't miss out!
If you are 18 years or older, make your voice heard.
This is your opportunity to say 'no' to:
- Removing the Gender Equality requirement from Marriage.
- Enshrining Gender Theory into the Australian Marriage Act
- Removing a child's birthright to both a mother and father
- Endangering Religious Freedom and Freedom of Expression that Australians hold dear
- Compulsory 'Safe Schools' curriculum, including dangerous Gender Theory & Sexuality Education in all schools
It only takes a moment to check that you're enrolled correctly and that your address is up-to-date. You can do it right now...Check Your Enrolment Update Your Address Enrol Now